Friday, January 11, 2008

Black is Safe!


Well, well, well. Today is friday and no school for 2 days. yay me. I arrived at color theory class today expecting the unexpecting. I NEVER dealt with paint so i was soooo lost in my mind. A few minutes past and i started to mess with the colors mixing red and yellow which give me orange. I kept arranging colors together and i noticed everyone hands was covered with all of these variety of colors. It made me think every color doesn't look right on everyone and if you don't know how to wear colors you shouldn't. OMG! i came to the conclusion that BLACK is the basic safe color. You can' t go wrong with black. Black says so such for instance power and elegance. Certain colors offend people for instead when go to a job interview wearing bright colors could destract someone if your not color coordinating! SO i say to my fellow people lets bring Black Back!

No comments: