Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been gone

I ask myself look where you are
God has brought me through so many life learned lessons
I'm a song believer of the saying" Everything happens for a reason"
My body been hear but my mind been deserted in the galaxy
Today is the day before my bday and i'm sooo over welcomed
Not because of the attention or gifts but, for reality of my blessings
I'm here on this earth because of a reason
I'm just not quite sure
Not in the right zone trying to find out what's wrong
I've been gone but I'll be back soon
Traveling in my inner mind reminiscing on random thoughts
I LOVE ME and YOU also
Beginning my new chapter of life
My kindness get me far but it also sometimes keep me from people people in reality.
I've been gone but...................................

No comments: