Saturday, January 12, 2008

Like I alway say it's a "REASON" for me arriving


Just for those whom may be curious this pic is me. I normally won't b talking about me but i decided since i'm feeling kind of under the weather i'll make me feel better lol. Well world just wanted to let you know i'll will be working on some big projects include with my creative team GET READY! I Promise abnoraml galaxy will be rising just haven't been on earth to long to adapt.Take every opportunity because you only have 15 fifteens to be famous. Life is short and i say never regret something. Shi*t happens thats life. Some are more knowledge than others. Never worry about what your competition is doing. I mean honestly you think they're actually worrying about you. hmm. I think not.






-----reason

No comments: